I'm currently not looking to take on any design/development work, sorry.
- What I do (as a designer/developer/manager)
- Concepts, wireframing and planning
- Back end system design and development. Custom coded CMS, eCommerce Platforms, Communities and featuresites. Fancy buzzwords like Object Oriented PHP5, XP programming, PCI-DSS (High security) compliance, EU Cookie compliance.
- Server configuration and management. Linux OSes running super lean Apache/NGINX servers and huge SQL setups.
- Marketing background, I know how to pull in users through intelligent design, promotion, content, e-mail campaigns and SEO.
- Responsive designs and mobile friendly as standard. Rubbish computers and old phones shouldn't be a barrier to a satisfying experience.
- Background in print-based graphic design, it's going to look awesome.
- That's it, do you need anything else?
- I like doing the impossible, finding solutions to questions that haven't been asked and not taking lazy shortcuts to anything or anywhere.
- I'm also currently project-less, and looking for my next collaboration.
You can still get in touch here: ben[at symbol]virtuo.co.uk.